Brand: Melissa & Doug
- BEAUTIFUL BABY DOLL: The Melissa and Doug Mine to Love Jenna 12-Inch Soft Body Baby Doll features eyes that open and close and sweet baby cheeks; additionally, she can suck her thumb or pacifier.
- IDEAL SIZE FOR TODDLERS: Our Melissa and Doug Mine to Love baby is 12-inches long, which makes her a great size for toddlers 18 months and up to hug, cuddle, and care for.
- MULTIPLE HANDY FEATURES: Our Jenna baby doll features wipe-clean arms, a removable smocked romper and matching cap. She closes her bright blue eyes as she is rocked to sleep.
- GREAT GIFT FOR 18 MONTHS AND UP: The Mine to Love Jenna Soft Body Baby Doll makes a great gift for toddlers 18 months and up. Add the Melissa and Doug Baby Food and Bottle set to round out the hands-on, baby care experience.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa and Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News calls “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
Release Date: 01-01-2014
model number: 4881
Part Number: 4881
Details: Product Description It will be love at first sight when this adorable, soft-bodied baby doll comes home, At 12 inches long, Jenna is an ideal size for toddlers 18 months and older to hug, cuddle, and care for. She has molded plastic hair and wipe-clean arms, legs, and face. Jenna closes her bright blue eyes as she is rocked to sleep and when she lies down and opens them when she is picked up. Young mommies and daddies can comfort Jenna by helping her to suck her thumb or the included pacifier. Her beautifully stitched pink romper and matching infant bonnet are removable. Quality craftsmanship ensures endless hours of pretend play and a baby doll that will remain a favorite for years to come. Jenna is a great baby doll to help toddlers express themselves and to encourage imaginative play. Doll play develops cognitive and fine motor skills as children practice removing and putting on clothing, helping her to suck her thumb and pacifier, and moving her arms and legs. Children learn language skills as they talk to Jenna and caring for their baby doll helps foster nurturing skills and responsibility. Doll play also helps self-esteem and confidence grow by leaps and bounds. Jenna is just waiting for a child to call her “Mine to Love”, For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” Today, Melissa & Doug is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play. Brand Story By From the Manufacturer From classic wooden toys to crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose. Since the company’s founding more than 25 years ago, Melissa & Doug has consistently delivered innovative products that inspire open-ended thinking, encourage kids to see new possibilities, and offer Countless Ways to Play. It’s part of a bigger vision to Take Back Childhood. Because by giving children a true childhood with the space and freedom to explore their world, we give them a path to realizing their full potential!
Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 8.4 x 4.8 inches