- [Creative Decoration] Place in the sun light, receiving the energy of light, the windmill blades dance lightly. The more light shine on the globe the faster the vanes rotate.
- [Elaborate Handiwork] High borosilicate glass handicraft, made of glass,so it is fragile. The solar radiometer may fall off slightly, which is normal.
- [Novelty Gift] The two sides of the windmill are black and white respectively, which symbolizes black-winged angel and white-winged angel, combining the two into one, driving the windmill to rotate and bringing good luck. The best holiday gift to the one who have everything.
- [Best Teaching Tool] A good physics teaching, This physical and technical miracle shows you in a clear way how sunlight is converted to energy. Develop childrens intelligence and creativity and arouse desire to explore.
- [Unique Attractions] Beautiful design suitable for decorating homes, weddings, offices, classrooms and parties.
Part Number: 006
Details: Solar Powered Crookes Radiometer is a great home decoration or holiday gift.A perfect physics teaching tool too. Develop children' s intelligence and creativity and arouse children' s desire to explore.Beautiful design suitable for home, wedding, office, classroom, party etc.Receiving the love of the sun, turn the windmill, beautiful love!White: represents purity and symbolizes that love has no impurities.Green: represents youth and symbolizes a positive and energetic state of mind.Blue: represents eternity, symbolizes piety and honesty.Yellow: represents yearning and symbolizes the pursuit of goals.SpecificationMaterial: High Borosilicate GlassCraft: Purely HandmadeSize: 5.5in X 3inIs this a magic Crookes Radiometer?-Invented in 1873 by the chemist Sir William Crookes as the by-product of some chemical research, the radiometer is made from a glass bulb from which much of the air has been removed to form a partial vacuum.-Inside the bulb, on a low friction spindle, is a rotor with several (usually four) vertical lightweight metal vanes spaced equally around the axis. The vanes are polished or white on one side and black on the other. -When exposed to sunlight, artificial light, or infrared radiation (even the heat of a hand nearby can be enough), the vanes turn with no apparent motive power, the dark sides retreating from the radiation source and the light sides advancing. -Just place near a window or under a direct incandescent light as the vanes only rotates in light (sunlight or incandescent light). The more light shine on the globe the faster the vanes rotates.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 4.1 x 4.0 inches